Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
50 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
If you take a hotel with food like BB, how much money will I still spend on food in a cafe)))? It is unlikely that I will eat in Egypt 3 times. Breakfast at the hotel + dinner (or late lunch) in a cafe - that's enough for me. For dinner there will be some good, tasty dish + drink (juice or wine, or beer) + dessert. That's how long it takes money for this dinner? I do not want to take NV ( And what are some good restaurants (cafes) near Baron Resort 5* or Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort 4*?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me, how much is it profitable to take breakfast only at the Baron Resort? How much does it cost to eat at the restaurant on site? Are there cheap cafes nearby?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
I would like to know what prices are in restaurants and where you can have dinner at all, are there shops nearby to buy fruit?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I want to go to the Baron. But breakfast and dinner were removed there. An all-inclusive appeared. But all inclusive costs 2 times more than breakfast. Tell me, please, how much does it cost to eat and what is the quality in those restaurants that are on the territory of the restaurant, there are like 5 of them. Who went for breakfast??? Thanks a lot!
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon. I saw pictures that there is some kind of dive club on the embankment. How much does it cost, are there our (Ukrainian, Russian, Belarusian) instructors? Tell me who otdyzhal in the Baron ... Thanks in advance.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more