Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
75 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Tell us what and how? I understand it was closed, there are not many reviews. How critical is the second line? What can be used on the first line?
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 50 answers
There are no reviews at all! That no one has been to the hotel in the last 2 years?
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
Sorry for the question: The price is the same now 8 nights Concorde Sport or 7 nights Island View. What to prefer for young people and better than the sea, the lack of wind.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Hello! This hotel is worth the price! Please tell me if there is WI-FI in the hotel.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon. Please tell me two questions. 1. Is it possible at the hotel to splash with a small child (3 years old) in the sea? On the shore, the sand is understandable, but as far as coral or with a child, you can walk. 2. How about nutrition, again for the child. (We plan to rest first of all in order to improve the health of the child, therefore the main requirements are "childish"). Thanks.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
We bought a tour to this hotel, the child needs football in addition to the sea, we read in the kids club there is a football school !!! Would love to hear feedback!!! And also sports shoes to take and your own ball or enough balls ???
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good day to all. I heard that these hotels have severely limited the swimming area in the sea with buoys, which are now impossible to swim. I love to snorkel for hours along the coast through several hotels. Will it be possible to do this in these hotels or are there workers chasing tourists if they try to swim beyond the territory fenced with buoys Thanks everyone for the reply
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
entry only from the pontoon and immediately the depth - I swim very badly, but I want to see the fish, do they sell inflatable vests specifically for adults?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Can you tell me which numbers are best? is it necessary to give money for this, if so, how much? We are going for the first time, so we don’t really know anything.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
1-Are the pools heated? Many write that without heating. 2-What is the weather like in December? 3-Is there a strong current in this hotel? 4-Are there many of our compatriots?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more