Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
124 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
We are planning a vacation with a child of 2 years
8 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I read reviews about the beauties of the reef, but with scuba gear ... But I just want to see with a mask - will it work?
12 years ago  •  11 subscribers 23 answers
We want to go in August, they say it’s hot, but it’s all the same. Please tell me another good and, if possible, not very expensive dive center so that they can teach the basics and dive with them in general, not so much land as the sea is interested) but if there is something to tell about the hotel I will be glad to hear, although I think that everything is better than the Krasnodar Territory (no offense)
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
like in this hotel with: - coral reef (beautiful) -territory (green, large) -nutrition - sauna, bath, etc. - entertainment (animation, disco)
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
I bought the tour spontaneously, then I read it. that the entrance to the sea in this hotel is only from the pontoon. We are traveling with a 9 year old. Tell me, is there any opportunity for a child to swim in the sea in this hotel?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Soon I’m going to the neighboring hotel Tiran, but there are not enough reviews on it, maybe someone here will tell you: 1) Do minibuses go to Naama Bay or can you only get there by taxi? 2) How much does a taxi ride to naam and the old city cost and how much does it cost by minibus? 3) Is there a shopping center or at least a shop not on the territory of the hotel, but nearby? And then we go with HB food and there is no desire to overpay for water at the hotel ... Yes, and I want to taste local fruits ...
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 14 answers
Ladies and gentlemen!! How does all inclusive work in Coral Beach Montazah 4*? And then on some sites in the description it is written somehow indistinctly ...
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more