Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
86 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Please tell me. Interested in your practical experience with Aquamarine, building 44 or 43, but a room with a sea view. For example, when they initially took it in the Oasis, they refused to settle in Aquamarine even for an extra charge!
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are traveling 2 adults 2 children (14 and 2.5 years old). What are the pros and cons of this hotel? I will be glad to any answer. Let's go for the first time.
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Help with choosing a hotel. Among the Domina category.....(there are many, 6 pieces), which one is best and closest to the sea? Domina Aquamarine? or not? We haven't decided yet which hotel we will go to. I also like Reef Oasis Beach 5 *. So, what is better Reef oasis beach or Domina? where it will be more fun, the sea is better??? Thanks in advance everyone.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
What is included in a standard room at Domina Aquamarine? Are there hair dryer, bathrobe, slippers, kettle, cups (glasses)? Is bottled drinking water provided without it or does it have to be ordered separately? The rest of the drinks in the minibar set do not interest me.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
We go to rest in October with a small child, 2 years old. Tell me who was with the children, in aquamarine scourge what kind of food? Is there anything to feed the baby or do I need to take porridge and jars of mashed potatoes with me? Are there kettles in the rooms or do you bring your own? :))) How are the campers' bellies? Well, in general, I'm waiting for advice from parents who went there, thanks in advance for the advice
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are going to rest in the near future (October), the travel agency offers the Domina Hotel & Resort Aqamarine 5, who was in this hotel, tell me how the hotel is in general, read reviews, but everyone writes completely different things, who rested normally and who writes that there is even paid tea )))) I would like to get into a youth-oriented hotel, we are going without children, in general, who rested there, please leave your comment on this hotel, or suggest which hotel you would choose. Thank you.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I'm going to Domina in early April and I don't know what to choose
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
All questions
UAE
more