Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
226 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
5 years ago  •  10 subscribers 9 answers
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
We will rest in Dreams Beach from 07.12.2017 I would like to know in advance how many locals will have a rest, the occupancy of the hotel, the weather, and whether the disco will work in the hotel
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Hello. What dates in January are there no Arabs in the hotel? When are winter holidays in 2018 in Egyptian schools? A year ago, at the end of January, I was in a hotel where 99 percent were locals with children .....
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Please tell me if there are juices in the hotel. It is not available in the form of fresh juices, but simply juices from packages, not UPI.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 23 answers
friends, although it’s too late to change anything, everything is paid for, but I would like to know the opinion of those who had a rest in September 2011. I read the reviews and it became scary that it was dirty there, bad food, not enough sunbeds, etc. dispel doubts if everything is so bad, if any the opportunity to write to me by e-mail [email protected] thank you!
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
I am traveling with a 10 month old baby in mid October. I would like my son to be full, because the children's menu is designed for children from 4 years old.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Good afternoon. Please tell me, is it possible to use all the restaurants of dream beach if the room is in a dream vacation? Is there a hookah in the hotel, is it chargeable or not? And what about the disco, how much fun is there?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I'm going to spontaneously go alone in a week (beginning of October). I would not like to get into the hotel without young people, there are fears that in connection with the beginning of the school year, only older people will be in the hotel. It's a little embarrassing that the price of a hotel can put off a lot of guys/girls my age. What do you recommend?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 15 answers
All questions
UAE
more