Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
257 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
please tell me who was recently, the animator Mira from Odessa is on social networks ???
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
in the description there are "2 a la carte restaurants: an oriental restaurant on Fatima beach, an Italian restaurant La Trattoria" The travel agency says that a one-time visit is free. Questions: 1) Are both restaurants open? Somewhere they wrote that Fatima is closed. 2) visiting each one once for free or only once, only one of your choice? 3) if both work, which one is better to choose for a free visit? 4) Do I need to register in advance?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me, please, what kind of contingent is currently in hotels and are there young people? In the middle of the month we are planning to go to this hotel with a girlfriend (age 25-26 years old), so we are wondering if we will be bored there? If possible, write in more detail about entertainment. Thank you
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
We rested in this hotel and celebrated the New Year 2012, from this holiday we bought a disk from the photographer, on which only the first half of the holiday was recorded, it's a pity, maybe someone knows his contacts, or maybe someone who has this record, help .. .
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
How is the evening entertainment there now? How much is disco in soho (entry/drinks)? And are they allowed to go to the disco in Concorde?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! we are going to Egypt for the first time! tell me which numbers are better in order? I would like a sea view, or just a beautiful view! And what is better not to take? thanks in advance!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Finally got around to going there.
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more