Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
139 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Is there a grocery store, souvenir shops, attractions nearby?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Which number would you recommend? With sea views? To the pool? I heard a lot of noise at the pool. We are 2 couples traveling for 25 years, all on average. Without children. We will have 2 rooms. I wanted to give money at the reception to settle well. Advise who can where he lived successfully. thanks in advance
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! Perhaps we chose this hotel. Interested in several questions: 1. What can you eat at the beach bar between breakfast and lunch and what time? 2. Is it possible to walk to 1001 nights and how much time it takes and how safe it is. 3. Does the bus from the hotel go to the old market for free? if so how much. Before that, we were in the continentals - I really liked the sea, but we were constantly hungry))) so please write your impression. Thanks to all!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
We are going from Pegasus to Allohu Club. They wanted to take excursions to Cairo, to the mountain of Moses and even little things. Please tell me which operator and where it is better to book excursions. Pegasus is not praised at all. Is it worth it to contact the locals about excursions.
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 14 answers
All questions
UAE
more