Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
117 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
How strong is the wind in the evenings, what to take from clothing, do I need a wetsuit?
10 years ago  •  10 subscribers 11 answers
They write that tea and coffee are only in the morning, etc. What is on the beach? Is there a supermarket nearby where you can buy water and food for the beach. If they don't give it.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Tez tour offers this hotel from 10/11/12 to 10/18/12. $740 per person. Departure from Dnepropetrovsk. The agent says this hotel suits me. I want to walk not far to the sea, a beautiful reef, a normal feeder. I also want to take a walk in the evening. They write that somewhere not far away there are shops, etc. Please, who was in this hotel, write in detail: where to go to buy souvenirs and an excursion to the pyramids. How much does it cost? Where and how can you go? The fact that I do not know English and Italian causes concern. I probably won't even be able to use the safe if the instructions are in English... If someone flies at the same time with me to this hotel, maybe we can go somewhere together. Actually, I'm waiting for answers.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Probably a question more to the female gender! Girls, do I need to take a hair dryer with me? and what is even better to take from the "female things"?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
All questions
UAE
more