Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
77 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Tell me, did anyone rest with young children 8 months. and 1 year in this hotels? If there are conditions and do I need to pay extra for the room?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are flying on June 10th with my son (14 years old), tell me for the norms. do i have to pay extra for the room? What's wrong with the beach? What are the options for swimming and beauty to see? By choosing a room (standard) are there any priorities? I will be grateful for the answers
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
where can you swim? where to walk near the hotel in the evening? how to go to soho and naama? is it expensive? is it a very windy area? thank you very much in advance!
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 19 answers
People, help, please, advice!. At work, my husband is given a ticket for two from 03/20/11. The cost is 750 USD. for 8 days. There is no choice: either take this or refuse. Confused by 2nd line and negative reviews. Is this hotel worth that kind of money or not? How far is Old City, Soho and Naama? I can't figure it out from the map. And just do, interested in the opinions of experienced. 03/14/11 we need to give an answer. Thank you.
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 9 answers
Knowledgeable people, tell me, at the expense of families with children in this hotel. On different sites there is conflicting information about the presence of a mini club and a playground in the hotel. (It is for younger students) How long does it actually take to go to the sea (in the reviews they write both 7 minutes and 25). Do I need to walk along the road? And another question. How far is McDonald's;) My daughter misses him even with the ALL system. How is the evening animation performances? And I will be very grateful if you help me choose between El Hayat and Desert Rose
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
All questions
UAE
more