Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
235 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
February 26 with a friend going to Rehana 4 *. I'm 44 years old. We are looking for a good company.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
My dear friends, it’s absolutely not planned, we’re just going with friends for a week, what do you recommend, approve? I want warmth, the sea, relaxation. Where to go? What else to see? After all, I have already been to Egypt 7 times.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
And if so, how much does a hookah cost?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! Tell me plz, is this hotel worth one 2? Won't be bored? when immeno? Before, during, or after the May holidays? Thanks!
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
what is the difference between ultra and super all inclusive? what does it include and what color are the bracelets --- a tour from coral travel? thanks
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
I'm going to Sharm in late January - early February. I choose between REHANA SHARM RESORT 4* and SHORES GOLDEN 4* hotels. I would like to know: 1) is the water in the pool heated during this period in Rean and how warm is the sea? 2) how good is the animation in Riana? Is there a disco for young people? 3) Are there shopping arcades, markets near Riana where you can buy souvenirs and a hookah? We are traveling as a young couple.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
PLEASE TELL ME IN THIS HOTEL WITH THE SYSTEM (ALL INCLUSIVE) WHAT DOES THE MINIBAR IN THE ROOM FILL WITH?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Hello, we are going to this hotel in November. What does a la carte food system mean? Eat once for free, and then for money? or eat at least every day for free only without leaving the set menu? description of restaurants is italian a la carte restaurant (set menu - free of charge) "Fish&chips" a la carte restaurant (set menu - free) a la carte oriental restaurant (set menu - free of charge)
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more