Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
271 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Good day! How are things with the children's menu? What is prepared for children? Is there anything to feed a child of one and a half years of age?
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell me how active and fun animation for adults is in this hotel, is it boring? is there a disco? are there people there? what kind of music?
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
+ Hello! Can you tell me how windy it is in May? And do you have mask/snorkel rentals? (or how much can i buy) Thanks
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
Good day!!! Guys who was recently in this hotel, please tell us how the UAI system works there??? those.: 1. from what time and until what time can you have a snack at the hotel at night??? (is free)???? 2. from what time and until what time can you drink (alcohol naturally) also at night (free of charge)????? 3. well, everyone, if not difficult, let them leave their impressions on this issue !!!! Thank you all in advance!!!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Write in more detail what kind of shark appeared, otherwise we will fly there in a week
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
What is the depth of the pools????
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
in January, a duet from Kyiv decently entertained, and now in the evening what is there from music.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more