Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
84 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
3 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
I mean, is there free during the day? Or do vacationers occupy them in the morning with towels?
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Savoy Sharm El Sheikh 5* or Sensatori Sharm El Sheikh Resort 5* which hotel to choose? preferences: nice sandy beach, good food, civilization, good service... and where to go with kids
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers
Good afternoon. Prompt and tell who knows. Thanks in advance. 1) Does S-class Al work like normal Al in other hotels? 2) A la carte restaurants (everything that is on site) is worth going to and in which there is one free visit. 3) For two, what is the cost of visiting (approximately)? 4) Is the food good in the general restaurant? Do they provide seafood? 5) Who can tell me about Standard rooms with a garden view, and which ones are better to ask for when in the village? 6) Is it possible to resolve the issue on the spot with improving the room and changing it, for example, a view of the pool, how much does it cost "Baku commissars" -)) 7) What are discounts in Soho and where to go. Thanks again to everyone in advance, your opinion and experience will be very helpful.
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 15 answers
My husband and I are going to Savoy for a week with breakfast from Anex Tour ...... please tell me how much money you need to take at least for food with you? (unfortunately, when buying an all-inclusive tour, it was not), and are breakfasts normal ??? thank!
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 25 answers
Advise the Savoy Hotel for a holiday with a small child 1.5 years, who can advise the best in Sharm, a beautiful beach, territory, food? What is the weather like in April there?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 6 answers
All questions
UAE
more