Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
87 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
We are going to Taboo on February 04, I read reviews about the hotel - I started to worry, but when I looked at the weather I was just horrified, +13 ??? Why is it so cold? Or is this weather quite acceptable for this period? Who rested in Taba at this time of the year, tell me what to do, maybe it's better to book vouchers before it's too late?
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
We are planning to visit Movenpick on December 2. Please tell me what weather and sea temperature should be expected? I am also interested in whether it is safe in Taba during this period (due to the upcoming elections)? Reading the previous questions and answers, I have a certain idea about visiting Israel, Has not changed whether something?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
we want to go to Movenpick for the New Year. Is it cold in the rooms at night? Especially interested in bungalows. Which rooms are better to live in in winter?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
I would be grateful to everyone who will describe how the temperature changes during the day - what things to take? And it is also very important - the temperature of the water in the sea, how comfortable is it to swim? and more - the approximate cost of excursions, and which ones to choose (I mean to neighboring Israel and Jordan). Thanks to everyone who shares their tips. Elena.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
My husband and I bought a ticket to Taba on November 20, and now we have doubts about the weather and water temperature
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Who was after the rain, what is the situation in Movenpick?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
What is the condition of the hotel?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Day and night temperatures, as well as sea temperature.
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 5 answers
All questions
UAE
more