Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
87 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
we are planning to go, but there is a lot of negativity, they say the owner has changed and the hotel has become much worse, does not correspond in any way. 5 stars
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
How to get to Eilat for a walk (passing customs, how to get to the city, what documents are needed, what to visit)
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
how to behave if the staff behaves defiantly
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 15 answers
Interested in whether it is possible to use the playground of the neighboring Hilton hotel, hammocks, disco, swimming pool or just walk through the territory of this hotel? If possible, is it free?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Will the child go hungry?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
The hotel website says that the "All" system includes, in addition to the main restaurant, 1 dinner in each paid restaurant, a submarine tour, 1 visit to the hairdresser and 1 dry cleaning. Is it really?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I'm interested in the outdoor pool. We are planning a trip for January. Thank you.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We are going to rest in Movenpick in early April. Who will answer - does the hotel operate tr. hall. Is there a sauna, quality and how much does it cost? THANK YOU!!!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
My wife and I are going to Movenpick on 11.03. , maybe there are fellow travelers. Departure from Kiev. A question for those who know, I read that Wi-Fi takes in the room. Is this a paid service?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
It's listed on the hotel's website, but none of the photos show it...
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more