Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
92 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
My husband and I are going to Egypt for the first time, please tell me how things are going there with regard to room service, entertainment for young couples without children, what to take with you from the mainland (including personal hygiene products) and where it is more profitable to buy tours to Israel and others and also buy some souvenirs.Thanks in advance
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
Tell me who returned from the Hilton, how much do you need to pay extra for staying in a villa? How was the hotel, excursions, did you visit Israel on your own? Give advice where to buy cosmetics?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello help me decide where it is better to book a room - at the Hilton hotel or at the Nelson bungalow Planning a family vacation in April Thank you.
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
Can you tell me the approximate price for 10-15 days in the main building?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Are there many Jews? Because I understand that the explosions were exactly to their liking - the hotel is located on the border and this cannot but scare
14 years ago  •  9 subscribers 25 answers
What reasons do you think so
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Who rested in this hotel with a small child? We are going to go when our baby is 1 year old (in April). Concerned about nutrition and medical care. My parents rested in the Hilton, they say there are children. But from the outside you can’t understand the peculiarities of rest with a child. Share your experience.
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
if someone rested in Movenpick, or Hilton, then what is better to choose Movenpick or Hilton (they are neighbors)? What are the beaches? Where is the best place to stay? - bungalows, buildings?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Dear tourists. I'm just going to go to the Hilton, read all the reviews. Can you please tell me what is better to choose - a room in the Village, where are two-story bungalows, or a room in a large main building? I will be grateful.
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 18 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more