Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
92 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Tell me this question ... If you are on the Sinai Peninsula and do not travel outside it, you can not buy an Egyptian visa at the a / port. But what about a trip on an excursion (tour) to Israel from Taba? It is clear that you need an Israeli visa. But what about the Egyptian visa, because in fact you leave Egypt (Sinai p / island). In this case, do I need to buy an Egyptian visa?
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Crossing the border on your own and if possible, then what can you see and buy in Eilat?
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 20 answers
We will be at the Hilton Hotel from 13.09 to 23.09. We are going on an excursion to Israel. Which local company is better to buy tickets from?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I would like to see the pyramids.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
I ask for your advice: 1. Which tour is better to choose, Israel-Jordan 2 days, or two separate Israel 1 day and Jordan 1 day? If possible why? 2. Is a visa paid for visiting Israel (£75) after a 2-day Israel-Jordan tour? If so, where, at the airport by them before?
14 years ago  •  9 subscribers 14 answers
How to pay for booked excursions?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Question for those who are aware)) Is it possible to have an excursion to Israel from Taba with a guide (most likely local) in the places I have chosen ??? and i wonder how much it will cost? Thank you all in advance))
14 years ago  •  9 subscribers 30 answers
We are traveling as a family since October 24th. Hilton was chosen because of excursions to Israel and Jordan. But why do all tour operators offer to cross the border with Israel at night, and then - the Dead Sea, how many people go to it?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
about ordering an excursion to Israel from local travel agencies! how to do it, how much cheaper will it cost in comparison with the company in the hotel?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
how much their prices are cheaper than those of the tour operator Pegasus
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more