Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
47 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Thailand
The second time we go to this hotel, we liked it. We ate at the "Russian" market, next to the hotel. I want to taste a crocodile, in cafes along the street leading to the main road, they offer its meat, but I don’t want to run into a chicken. Who has tried these establishments? And in general, I want to hear reviews about these cafes, so that later I don’t suffer with my stomach.
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
In one of the reviews on this hotel I read that there is water (bottled) in the refrigerator, in glass bottles and in plastic bottles, which one is free?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! Where in Pattaya you can eat delicious real rolls?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Recently, acquaintances returned from Tai and said that prices for everything had jumped there: food, clothes, etc. Is this true or did they think? We were last in August-September 2012. For reference: barbecue-100 baht, shawarma-60 baht, pancakes-30 baht, pineapple-10 baht, T-shirts -80-150 baht - such were the prices
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me, please, where is the cafe Terem OK in Pattaya? how to get there from Pattaya Park Hotel?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Can you please tell me where you can eat inexpensively and deliciously near the Pattaya Park Beach Resort 3 *?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
dear, please tell me if the water park, swimming pool is paid for hotel residents ??? I read several reviews about it, the rest for some reason did not mention .. advise! fly soon!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
HOW MUCH DOES THE BEER COST?! We are flying for the first time, and I can’t imagine my vacation without beer! In Egypt it was easier - "Sahara" everywhere and "Sahara" always! And what to buy there? And where is the best place to buy? How is the hotel in general? Thanks a lot in advance!
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Dear tourists! Maybe someone knows or remembers how much dinner costs at the panoramic restaurant on the 53rd floor at the Pattaya Park Hotel? And yet, I remember 4 years ago there on certain days, or hours, there was a 20% discount like. If anyone has information, please write. We ourselves stay at another hotel, but I would like to go to this restaurant for dinner, cleanly spin)))
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Dear tourists! Maybe someone knows or remembers how much dinner costs at the panoramic restaurant on the 53rd floor at the Pattaya Park Hotel? And yet, I remember 4 years ago there on certain days, or hours, there was a 20% discount like. If anyone has information, please write. We ourselves stay at another hotel, but I would like to go to this restaurant for dinner, cleanly spin)))
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
All questions
UAE
more