Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
30 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Thailand
They say very dangerous bites of mosquitoes and other insects. Do I need to take something with me? Should I get any vaccinations before traveling to Thailand, especially for children? Can I swim in the sea or go somewhere? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are traveling with a child of 5 years on November 30th. What is the usual weather like at this time of the year? Where can you have lunch and dinner with a child? Can you swim in the sea? They write dirty and there are a lot of jellyfish. Thanks to everyone who can answer.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
what is in the room
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! We are going to Bangkok + Pattaya for 2 days. We want to visit the rotating tower and the night market in Bangkok. Which hotel can I choose to be close to these places? Thanks!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 19 answers
Please answer if there are children's pots, ironing board, iron in Ravindra. Thanks
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 13 answers
Convenient entrances, ramps. Wide doorways. No steps Shower room with wheelchair access. Swimming pool with a wide entrance. Is it possible to rent a villa for a disabled person? Are there ramps? Is the access to the pool convenient? How many meters along the sandy beach to the water?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Ravindra Beach Resort & Spa 4*
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more