Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
23 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Tunis
We are going on September 19, me, my wife and grandson (6 years old). Tell me in which building it is better to take a number, and what needs to be "done" in order to get a good number?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! Choosing a hotel for September. Now the question is which building to choose - Garden or Beach. Can Garden guests use the infrastructure (pools, slides, bars, restaurants) of the Beach building? And yet - there is also a building CARIBBEAN WORLD HAMMAMET VILLAGE 3 * What kind of animal is this?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Where is Tishev Beach or Garden? We are flying with our 3-year-old daughter. Where are the discos, with what building. Thanks
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
child 2 years old
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
On some sites they write 3, on others 3+, on the third 4 but the pictures are the same. Only here are reviews from 3+, almost all are good, and from 4 are bad. We want to go with my wife and a child of 5 years in September. According to the reviews, I realized that it is better not to go from the tour operator "Biblio-Globus". And which one is better? Thanks in advance.
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 32 answers
Just such a suspicion that it has changed to the Caribbean Garden Village (not to be confused with Sun Garden) ... I would very much like to clarify something about this ... The express tour no longer serves the Caribbean World ... (((
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more