Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
34 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
We are planning mid-September. Two children, a little one and a half years old. Is the weather good at this time and are there big waves? Are wishes taken into account when checking in if you ask for a bungalow with access to the sea?!
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Hey ! Tell me which rooms are better not to be settled in and is it possible to take a room in a bungalow?
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I know that the mattresses there are paid $ 1, and beach towels? What is better Garden room or wanted room?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is there something to see in the sea like in Egypt?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
And another question about towels. Are they there? How much are? And then we don’t know whether to take it with us or not, towels take up a lot of space.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
We fly with friends and children 2, 2, 6, 10 years old at the end of July. I would like to know if there is a playground and where is it located (between which bungalows?) and how is the situation with children's animation, daytime and evening? Thanks
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
I wanted to ask that we are flying in July with a child of a year and 10 months, when we bought the tour, they said that the hotels put beds for the little ones. Is it true tell me if there is such a thing or will I have to put it to sleep with me ??? Do I have to ask someone or will they put it up themselves?? Thanks in advance for your reply.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to Turkey for the first time. Prior to that, rested in Egypt in 5 *. There was always soap in pieces, shampoo, gel, body balm. All this was left to me and my wife. And how are things going with this in Antique? I want to know what to take with me. Thanks for the advice.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Describe the route for passing the control on arrival and departure. Are papers being filled out? Thanks for the advice.
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
:) I didn’t read anything about this subject in the reviews. There is a road. To take with you or somewhere in the laundry is a paid service. Then how much does it cost?
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 17 answers
All questions
UAE
more