Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
78 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Who rested in this cloud green fugla beach hotel. we fly for the first time in general to Turkey on July 24, 2013. and chose this hotel. I'm going with a child of 6 years how is the food there. and please describe in more detail. Thanks in advance
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Tell me honestly. Is it worth going to this hotel for 1100 dollars on October 4, including weather conditions?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
want to take some souvenirs...
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
food, the presence of greenery, a shade? a stroller, a crib, chairs, a microwave, a blender? Is there milk? otherwise we can still crack a bottle of semolina porridge at night, is it really possible to cook if I take porridge with me? Thank you in advance for the answers))
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, is it necessary to obtain a notarized permission from the second parent for the child (8.5 years old) to leave for Turkey. Thank you in advance.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell me on some site I came across a review, they wrote that the hotel is located across the road from the beach, is that so ??
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
good hotel and how to take a stroller with a small child or not
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
And if anyone has new pictures, I will be grateful. Particularly interested in the second slide.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more