Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
32 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
I'm worried. I eat with my husband. I don’t want to be in a well .... I need a good rest, cheerful. maybe not worth it?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
We took a tour to this hotel at the beginning of summer, and here they say that 100 people were poisoned. Tell me what to do? Change to another hotel? And if you terminate the contract with the travel agency, how much will we lose?
13 years ago  •  11 subscribers 16 answers
We are going with a child of 2 years to this hotel, how is it? Will they take him to the mini club?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Is there shampoo in the rooms? Toilet paper? Or take it with you / buy it there? Is there an iron there to iron? Is it paid? sorry for such questions, but we are flying abroad for the first time.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
Is there shampoo in the rooms? Toilet paper? Or take it with you / buy it there? Is there an iron there to iron? Is it paid? sorry for such questions, but we are flying abroad for the first time.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
we eat with a child of 9.5 months. is there a microwave and how far is the pharmacy, suddenly you need baby food, although we plan to take it with us. And which room is better than us 4 (2 adults and 2 children 6 years and 9.5 months) Thank you
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 10 answers
we are traveling with a child from Yekaterinburg, we are offered a flight at 5 am or 5 pm? Until we arrive, we will not be settled immediately. In the evening, I'm afraid it will be late, they won't feed us.
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 10 answers
we go with children
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
and how much if what to give money at the reception
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more