Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
56 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Also wondering if the hotel provides a lunch box for the return trip? The way to the airport is not close + the flight, and we with the children ...
3 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Just in relation to the price (from Chelyabinsk for 13 nights), there were only two hotels to choose from according to reviews and photos (the second one is Diamond Hill Resort).
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 25 answers
I wanted to go to Insula, but while half an hour went to the travel agency, they sold out all Friday, and the agent copied and drove in my data - they sold out on Saturday. So you will have to fly to Doganyai :) Tell me, what rooms and in which building should you ask at the reception to get away from the disco? Sea view is not absolutely necessary and preferably not in the direction of the road. Is it possible to get hold of strong natural coffee at the hotel in the morning, or is it better to bring a kettle with you? And does it make sense to buy home packs of coffee, or all quality "for tourists"? I will also be grateful for the advice on what it is advisable to take with you to this hotel (fumitox, shampoo, etc.)
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 15 answers
Stayed at this hotel in 2010 and loved it. Tell me other hotels in the same price category as this one, so that with such food (ice cream, good spirits), ANIMATION, good rooms. We want to go to Turkey in May with a child and a youth couple. Thank you very much!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
hello!! tell me, please, which hotel to choose.. we are newlyweds, it is important a beautiful room, I would like with a jacuzzi.. good food, good beach and entertainment, discos..
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
hello! help with the choice of a hotel in Alanya for a vacation with my mother. the beach is important. entrance to the sea, food, animation. choice between Beach Dogonay, Club insula, you can other or better other resorts and hotels. Thank you for your answers
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
On the hotel website there is a photo of the pool with a children's slide. Two years ago we rested there with a child, there was no slide. Who was, tell me, how are things with children's animation this year?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
What is the price of the tour if 1 adult and 1 child go
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more