Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
127 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Tell me please! We found out that there is no "delivery of food to the room" service in this hotel. Is it possible to take food and drinks with me to the room or is it prohibited?
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 23 answers
Q: What time does the pool close?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are going to visit this hotel in the summer, a family with 2 children 4 and 14 years old?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
How much does it cost and who does the massage at the hotel, in the photo it looks like Thai, is it the price, maybe someone used it. Thank you
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
When is the best time to sign up and how do they work? I read a lot of reviews and got even more confused!!! :-)
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We have a return flight at 16.00 from Antalya. Will we have time to dine at the hotel or not?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Please answer 1 more question, it is very important as we are going to celebrate our birthday there!!!! Are there any gifts from the hotel management for the birthday boy????? And what is the cuisine in the a la carte restaurants??? How do I sign up for them and how often is it possible to visit????
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
please answer the questions .... 1, the variety and availability of meat and seafood, fruits and ice cream 2, the water temperature in the sea and hotel pools 3, the presence of animation
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more