Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
44 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
We took trips to Ganita Holiday Club 5 *. The rating of the hotel is not bad, but sometimes you come across such reviews that it’s scary to go. I would like to know your opinion about this hotel.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Take an iron with you?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me pzhl. what number to choose to get closer to the restaurant and the sea. I read that there is a bungalow, and the main building is Type A and B, what does it mean? Thanks. We are going 09/12/2012
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
soap shampoo gels to take with you or have it
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
2 rooms and 3 rooms?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are going to Ganita in August. Do I need to take a pot with me
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
My family and I are going to this hotel in August. Coral was advertised very well, but the reviews about it are not very good ... Tell me, is it worth taking food for the baby with you? And are there any downsides...
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Or is it better to take a room in the main building. reply e-mail: [email protected]
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Do I need to take a stroller with me, or can I take it to hotels, how much does it cost to rent a stroller?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell us about the studio, how they feed and what is there for a child of 1 year old, the hotel writes about providing a stroller for free, it might be better to take your own. Is there baby food, is meat often given. And we also have a flight at 11 am from Odessa, what time we arrive at the place, we have the main building on the 3rd floor at the hotels, so they said in the company, tell me what is better to take with a baby for a baby .tell all the pluses, all the minuses. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
14 years ago  •  11 subscribers 14 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more