Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
102 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
We bought a tour for 870 dollars. They wanted to extend our vacation for 2 nights, I asked the travel agent, to which she replied that I needed to pay 670 dollars for 2 nights, saying that this is the price now. Are there any options?
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Mukarnas Spa Resort 5. Interested in recent hotel reviews. We are traveling with a child
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Hello! We are going to go to rest in Mukarnas hotel (spa resort 5). Tell me, please, are there many Russians resting there and what nationality is the staff at the hotel? In the reviews, someone wrote that the staff was mainly recruited from Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan, which I didn’t like very much.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
The description of the hotel refers to the main building of the hotel. Does anyone know anything about bungalow accommodation? I need to make a decision, please advise.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Is it comfortable for kids to go down the slides? can anyone was in mid-October in this hotel. What kind of children's animation, at the end of the season?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
People tell me how in a hotel with a check-in, do I need to pay extra for a good room immediately or after I don’t like the proposed one? How far from the airport? We fly from Kyiv on 07/31/2012. Thanks in advance to everyone
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
In July, we eat four of us with two adult children in a family room. There are only 7 in the hotel. Who knows in which part of the hotel these rooms are located, where do the windows go? As far as I understand, there are no slippers and bathrobes in the room, that is, will you have to take your own? What is the hotel occupancy in July? I read about special shoes for swimming in the sea. What was meant? When is the best time to come for lunch, breakfast, dinner. At the beginning or at the end? Thanks everyone for the replies.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I can’t decide on a hotel ... We want to fly to Alanya for 10 days in August-September (2 adults 35-39 years old and a child 6 years old) ... I’m interested in this hotel: are there bracelets upon check-in, coffee, tea, slippers -bathrobes in the rooms, are there packaged juices and fresh juices, hard liquor (tequila, gin, vodka, rum), where and for how much, if for a fee, is there at least some living creature in the sea and is it worth taking snorkel masks with you- flippers?! Before that, we were in 5 * hotels in Egypt, in Turkey, for the first time. Thank you in advance. Nikolay.
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Hello, tell me the approximate prices for this hotel. Departure from Yekaterinburg or Chelyabinsk, in June.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more