Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
35 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
3 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello. We are flying to Turkey for the first time. We looked at the Lonicera World Hotel 4 * Alanya. Can I hear fresh reviews is it worth going? THX:-)
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is it possible to pre-book a certain building in this hotel and how to do it?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
It’s not entirely clear to me: does each building have its own restaurant and its own beach? I met in some comments they say the beach or the restaurant of the building of such and such. So what is the best case? I'm from Germany, so I can buy what I need. Just advise. For me, a good entrance to the sea, proximity to the sea and an air-conditioned restaurant are important. Thanks in advance for your advice.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I want to travel with a 3 year old. Share experience who was recently with children. especially in terms of feeding them. Thanks!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
We are planning a trip at the end of May, tell me for the first time we are going, what should I take with me, what clothes, should I take inflatable circles for a child with me, is there any food for a child of 2 years old at the hotel? Who rested, is it true that Corps A is so terrible? They said that children's beds are not a problem, ask them to bring you, is that so?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I don't really want to carry it all.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more