Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
73 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Hello! We are planning a stay at this hotel. We fly with our family and parents. My husband and children will be in the elegans building, and my parents will be in the Park. Please tell me, are the restaurants common to all buildings? Or is there one attached to each body?
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Hello! I really need to know if these rooms have a freezer in the fridge? We used to rest there in Aneksy (now this building is called the Park Hotel). Back then, we didn't really need a refrigerator. And now we are flying with a small child, I want to take his food, in particular meatballs, and they should be stored in the freezer. We will be in the elegans family room, who stayed there, maybe these rooms have at least a small freezer in the refrigerator. P.S - I know you will advise not to carry anything with you, but I have already firmly decided - I will not give ANY hotel food to the child and I will take everything with me (for 7 days it does not take up so much space)
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
We wanted to go in September-October, but I would like the animation to be present.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
How to get to the clothing market, where it is not very expensive.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Is there a place to walk around the hotel in the evening?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me the hotel works on an all-inclusive system or ultra all-inclusive. 24/7 or not? If not from what hour and by what hour (I mean alcohol)
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Two girls are planning a holiday in mid-May at this hotel. Is there life outside of this hotel. Shops, clubs. The main thing is not to be bored
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Who was in Sera .. tell me if there is free internet there, otherwise conflicting information ...
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more