Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
73 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
good day. I have a question - how full is the hotel in early May? booked tours and wondered if there were many people there in May.
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon. My mother booked a room in your hotel in the park hotel sera building. We read a lot of reviews that were not entirely positive about this building and we had such a question - upon arrival and check-in, if she does not like the room, can she get a room in another building? For example, in Eleganse?
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Good day everyone! We opted for this hotel! Tell me, knowledgeable people, your recommendations. Interested in the presence of a normally working Internet and the issue of accommodation. What are the differences between the hulls? There are 3 of them and the price is very different. And the budget has only the most modest amount. Thanks!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I’m going to Turkey for the first time and with a child I’m a little afraid I don’t know what to expect
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Of course, my question is not one of the most pressing, but still - who knows, do they give out pots for children there? The child is used to it, but I don’t want to drag a home potty with me. Do I need to buy a road ticket or can I still hope for a hotel? Thank you all in advance.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
july 2013 previous booking 1 room 2-bed 1 room 3-bed
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Friends, help me choose between two hotels of the same category Wow Kremlin Palace and Club Hotel Sera? We don’t just like to spend time at the hotel, we want to go out somewhere in the evening for a walk, go (shop, take pictures, etc.). In addition, they are a little picky about food (we love meat) and drinks (we hope for European ones). In both hotels we consider the system "Ultra All Inclusive". Advise who was in one and the other hotel, which one of them to choose? Thanks!!!
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 30 answers
Good afternoon! Who was in the hotel room Elegance, tell me, I heard that the rooms are small in size. Will 2 adults and 2 children (3 and 8 years old) fit? :-)
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more