Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
49 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Hello. We are planning a family trip to Turkey in June this year. Tour operators all as one advise max royale and ela quality. We won't pull the piano for the price. To be honest, we initially thought about Gloria Golf. Last year we stayed at the Gloria Verde and were simply delighted! But we are dissuaded from golf. At what it is so urgent that even the desire has disappeared. I read reviews about this hotel of tourists last summer and was horrified. Has anyone stayed at this hotel in winter? Were there problems with unsanitary conditions, cockroaches and poor service? We are traveling with a child, at that time he will be 2, 5. Please advise. A very important question for us.
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
I want to go to this hotel in July with a baby of 10 months. Question: is there milk in the mini bar and what quality is it? what about the milk on the children's table? Noise isolation in the rooms and if anyone was in the period of July, how many people are there and does this create additional queues, problems with sunbeds, chairs in restaurants. Thanks
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
We are going to the Ela Quality Resort on July 14 for 2 weeks with our 3-year-old son. I would like to ask about the hotel, who rested, what are the reviews and impressions of the rest in this hotel. And yet, for the first time we are taking a child to Turkey and indeed to the sea, what you need to take with you for the child, what medicines, etc. And can you advise how to avoid acclimatization in a child and at the site of rotovirus infections. Thank you in advance for your advice.
12 years ago  •  12 subscribers 14 answers
Couldn't find an explanation for this anywhere.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
we are going with a child of 1 year 9 months in elu quality for 21 days. we need to book, but we just can’t decide. Who was this year, answer: what kind of food for children (interested in instant Heinz cereals); green or not territory and generally like a hotel
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell please. who was with the kids this year? I have been traveling with a baby for 1 year, I am very afraid of the virus. How to behave?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are traveling with a 9 year old. Is there entertainment for children, what does it have to do with tourists? The previous reviews are very mixed. We will be grateful for any reliable information!!!
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 20 answers
All questions
UAE
more