Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
112 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
I'm flying on Wednesday, the day after tomorrow to Turkey, they just said that the flight to the plane was delayed by almost a day. Instead of arriving early in the morning, we will arrive at the hotel in the evening. I lose a whole day of rest. Does anyone know what to do in this case? Is it possible to somehow compensate for the lost time, money, mood ...? The tour operator is Teztur, but they are not responsible, they say this is a charter. Is the airline also not responsible? And it often happens. This is somehow compensated, someone is responsible for this, or you have to swallow everything silently. After all, from the seven days of vacation. one is already gone. Let me know if anyone knows. Thanks
13 years ago  •  12 subscribers 25 answers
Hello everyone :) I'm going to Adalin with a friend from August 9th to 18th. It would not be bad to have already acquaintances and gather your circle in the hotel. Nevertheless, when you have your own team, it is also not boring, no matter what the hotel is. Write to the mail, we will be glad to have FRIENDS already in absentia))) [email protected]
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, the beach of the hotel is near the beach of which hotels? Is it possible to walk freely along the shore or are there any fences? Thank you all in advance.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more