Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
72 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
I would like to know the opening hours of the bars on site, last year in Queens Park everything closed at 10 pm.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
We decided to change the concept of rest and go to a city hotel (before that, in Turkey we had a rest in Belek Gloria (Golf, Verde), in Kemer Voyage Kiris, in Side Starlight Convention). Will this hotel disappoint? How far is the hotel from the city, is there somewhere to walk outside the hotel. The hotel area is very small, is there a feeling that you are in an anthill? Thanks everyone for the feedback! They are very helpful when choosing a hotel! :)
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 14 answers
Tell me, please, does the AMARA WING hotel somehow congratulate the birthdays? Thanks!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Who is going to Amara on October 1st, 2012, respond pliz because it's more fun together!!!!!!!!!!!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
Last year I had a rest in Antedon, I really liked the hotel, but the pools are already cold in October, only a few swim. The sea was really warm, up to +26! But the weather is changeable, I would like to know if there is a heated sea water pool in Amara and is it open in October or only in winter? I look forward to your answers!)))
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
work schedule, what is paid, what is free ...
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Where is the evening entertainment at Amara Wing Hotel? As I understand it, there is an amphitheater. Are there benches or are they just sitting on the steps? Are the evening shows good, are there a lot of vulgarities (is it suitable for children)?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Can you please tell me how is the animation in this hotel? How good is she? I really want a fun and active holiday! Thank you!=)
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
is it possible to swim in the outdoor heated sea water pool, or use the indoor pool?
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
Hello everybody! Can someone explain to me? Restaurants a la carte, by appointment, are they all free there, or what? I don't understand this system :(
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
All questions
UAE
more