Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
98 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Rested 3 times in Amara. This is the best hotel we have been to in Turkey. I like everything very much: nature, food, a selection of European drinks, free fresh juices, a good kids club, deluxe rooms. Question. I understand that they are not looking for good from good. But still, maybe there is an alternative to Amara on the Aegean coast (nature) or in Belek (territory) with the same level of service, rooms, cuisine, quality of drinks, a kids club and infrastructure as in Amara in about the same price category? You just want something new, but you don't want to lower the bar. Thanks.
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 8 answers
We are going to rest for the first time with a small child and I don’t know if a pot is needed or can I get it somewhere?
11 years ago  •  11 subscribers 33 answers
Can't decide on a number. If you take a deluxe suite, it seems better with a view of the sea, but it seems that even in the farthest corner there will be not enough greenery :( please tell me if this is so. Maybe it's better to choose club rooms?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
We want to go on vacation.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good evening everyone! I can’t choose from Amara Dolce Vita and Amara Wing. I want to give my husband a gift for the 15th wedding anniversary. it is important for us: food, the presence of animation, at least in the evening, normal alcoholic drinks. Tell me if it makes any sense to go in the winter, or is it very boring in general. I would be very grateful if someone who was there will describe the difference between the two hotels. For the price for us Dolce Vita is more expensive and the agency advises him, motivating this that he is better and bigger.
12 years ago  •  12 subscribers 47 answers
Good day. Could you tell me in which of the buildings are the club standard rooms? Do these rooms have a bathtub or shower only, what flooring. We are traveling with 2 children, 5 months and 6 years old, where is it calmer?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
I would very much like to go with a child (1 year old.) Therefore, I worry about nutrition, etc.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
I plan to go to Amara at the end of March to celebrate my birthday (with my family). I just can’t decide on a hotel .. What is better Amara Dolce Vita or Amara Wing Resort. Maybe someone was in two hotels and can tell? Thank you very much for the help.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
We want to relax, preferably without extraneous noise and smells
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more