Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
98 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Please tell me how you like the spa at the hotel. What are the prices, very high, approximately???? Who was, share your impressions.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! Tell. Until what date is the season considered in Amara Dolce Vita? Those. are ALL restaurants, water park and outdoor shows open?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Somewhere I saw a photo where the main restaurant (like) was located in "Venice". I know a stupid question :) but it's a shame if you can't eat outdoors.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, will Water slides work from April 21?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me who was in Amara in the 6D cinema and is it worth it to go, in what language are the films, what kind of sensations?
12 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
Will there be strawberries at the end of April?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
Can you tell me which a la carte restaurants are open in April? Which ones are worth visiting and how much does it cost? Which bars and restaurants serve quality alcohol?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
As a fierce lover of the Turkish off-season, in early November I am going to Amara for the second time. I know well what and how it worked there in February-March and I can tell those who are interested :) But what really works at the very beginning of the off-season, in early November? What a la carte restaurants are open? Will there be a chance for a sea trip? What excursions make sense to go? And a completely "muddy" question: this time we are going together with my husband, he has a constant craving for walking. Does the hotel have a practice of walking in the mountains with a guide? Or, can you advise where to apply with such a non-standard request? Since this time I’m not going for a couple of days, I really want to plan possible bursts of activity in advance - so I will be grateful to everyone for the answers!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 8 answers
Is it possible to visit the main restaurant in t-shirts and shorts? thanks
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more