Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
140 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Tell me if the hotel in Turkey Eldar Resort Hotel is suitable for families with children 10 years old and 4 years old. Or tell me an alternative with a budget of $ 1.5 thousand in mid-September (2 adults and 2 children).
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Hello. Tell me, is the sea and air in this area clean? I want to choose this hotel, but my friend scared me that the sea is dirty. She was in the area last year.
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Travel date from 25.06.2013 to 30.06.2013 2 adults 1 child 7 years old
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
In July we are planning to visit the Eldar Resort. We read that some of the rooms overlook the pool and it is very noisy there, some of the rooms have a view of the treatment plant. I would like a picturesque view and not so noisy. What rooms to ask for and what to give for it? How many? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are flying with our son. Need a room with two beds. There are two types of rooms STANDARD ROOM 2 ADL and STANDARD ROOM 1 ADL + 1 CHD (2.00-11.99). What is the difference?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Please tell me what kind of shoes are needed for classes in the gym and aerobics, do I need to take sneakers with me ??? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Is the pebble large or small? And what about the big rocks at the entrance to the sea? Do they exist? Last year we went to Alanya to Alpina, we were told: the pebbles are small. Well, yes, but you take two steps into the sea and there are huge cobblestones that even an adult can hardly cross. And with the baby they tried by the handle - we were knocked down by a wave, we slid along it well that without injury a slight bruise. I wish there were no surprises in this regard.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
nas 2 vzroslix i 2 detei pomestimsia li mi v standart room?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more