Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
140 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Hello. I am traveling with a 13 year old. Mom needs the beach and the sun, but the child will get tired of it quickly. Advise on which excursions you can take a child of 13 years old, well, so as not to go very long
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Is the water cold in the outdoor and indoor pools? Is it easy to get to Kemer and how much? Many thanks.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
I understand that this is all individual, but still .... we are flying with a girl for the first time to Turkey for a beach holiday, but I think we will set aside two or three days for excursions. for which all the cheese is boron ...... I want it to take your breath away ... a choice of three directions: Jerusalem, Istanbul or Cappadocia ..... and yet, can you trust such an excursion with a flight, street agencies, say Ginza or Maxwell?
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 11 answers
We plan to rent a car for a trip to the shopping center of Antalya and to the amusement park. But it will take a maximum of 4-5 hours ... Where else can you go by car? What to watch? We fly to Turkey 8 times on all excursions we have been for a long time .....
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
We are coming to your hotel from May 5, is there a heated pool?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
were in Eldar in 2012. animation is great
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Correct me if I am wrong. Internet in the hotel is free. Beach towels for a deposit of 10USD. The minibar is empty, but how much does it cost to fill it up, and what is it filled with? There are shops nearby, and you can buy essential goods (towels, slippers). Safe in the room for free. Well, the last question from a person who travels to Turkey for the first time. In what currency is it better to take money?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Can you please tell me how things are with the mini-bar (paid, free)? If it's free, what's in it?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Can you tell me if this hotel makes mojitos?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
The question is: How is the beach in this hotel. On the page of the Royal Palm Resort 5 * hotel, they wrote that tourists from the Eldar Resort and Belvista hotels occupy sunbeds on the beach of the Palm Royal Hotel. Is this possible and is anyone watching this on Palma beach, is it allowed to do this?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more