Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
106 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Please tell me who just returned from simena san club how is the water in the sea (isn't it cold to swim). I look at the weather forecast, it is raining and the daytime temperature is 23-25 ​​degrees. I'm going to go on June 14 with a child, so I'm afraid we'll swim? Thanks!
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Were in July in Tekirova (I don’t remember strong humidity, it was quite comfortable) and in Goynuk (Eldar Resort) - wild humidity, "hail sweat" especially in the evening. How comfortable is it to be in Camyuva in Simena, how does the humidity feel there?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hi all! I was in Simena two years ago (in May). I liked it very much! This year I am going to Simena again, together with my son (11 years old) at the end of September (we arrive on the 28th). Can you please tell me what is the weather like at that time? I really don’t want to run into a period of rains and a cold stormy sea! .. Thanks in advance for your answers and advice! Sincerely, Maksim
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 16 answers
Good day everyone! We want to go with the family from May 17 for two weeks. how is the weather at this time?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I'm going for the first time in June.
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
Good afternoon, please tell me if it will be cold in the villas in February-March? no one went at this time? please share your impressions. And still interested in children's animation at this time, at least minimally?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
What is the temperature tonight please? we are flying to Simena on 09/24/2011, I can't figure out what things to take for the evening. Before that, they were in Turkey only in May and August ....
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Do I need to bring jeans and sweatshirts for the evening?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Who returned recently from Kemer, what is the weather like there? And then there are very different data on the Internet, we are going tomorrow for 2 weeks.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Cold and like the sea
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more