Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
106 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Can you please tell me if there are places near the hotel where you can take a walk in the evening? Clubs and bars - not interested. Something like a promenade or Soho in Sharm.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
1) Did they say that you can visit for free once? Tell us about it 2) and please list specifically what food is (for example, at lunch) what kind of meat, fish, what side dishes (maybe someone has photos)
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Hello, On other sites I see reviews with a rating of "2" food in Simena. And how realistic is Simena with food? Of particular interest are the months of March-April (I'm going to go in 2013 by early booking)
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
Please tell me how clean (jellyfish, hedgehogs, etc.) the sea is in Kemer (Hotel Simena) in late September-early October? It’s just that I have never been to Turkey in autumn before ... it was always either spring or summer ... True, it was in Simen two years ago in May (more often in the mornings) that something was pricking in the sea ... either fish or shrimps ... At the same time, this "something" was not at the bottom, but in the water column ... I will say right away it was not very pleasant, but not critical ...))
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
I really want to relax again this summer in my beloved Turkey (in the summer of 2011 it was not possible, alas). We will be in Turkey for the 9th time (We really hope!), We love Kemer. -white, red-white, etc.) Therefore, the question is, are such evenings held in this hotel? If so, how often, when exactly? I look forward to your answers. Thank you very much in advance.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Good day!!! We are going to Turkey for the first time (the choice fell on Simen), so I think upon arrival there will be something to do on the territory or will it be necessary to drive every day to Kemer? ... we want to relax like a youth, in the center of Kemer we did not find a hotel for ourselves :-( who will tell you what, advise?
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 23 answers
What day of the week is Turkish Night celebrated?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Do hotels have milk like yogurt or milk for children? How is the kids kitchen?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me if the hotel rests young people or is it still more of a family hotel? Is there a disco on site?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
And you can swim in the sea, is it not cold anymore? Thank you in advance.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more