Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
87 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Is anyone going to this hotel in June 2012?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 14 answers
Tell me, please, which case is better in Bella Sun? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
We are going to go with a 2-year-old child and now we are thinking whether to take a stroller or not?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 20 answers
Tell us how are the hotel rooms, how is the beach, are there any stones in the sea? And in general, how is the rest in this place?! What are the conditions for children? Thanks in advance!
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
The description states that umbrellas and sun loungers are free. Mattresses for a fee?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me, please, we want to go with a family of 4 people (me, husband, small child and mother), so we chose a family room. In the descriptions and on the hotel website it is written that they consist of 2 rooms, BUT from the reviews, I realized that there are no 2 rooms .... OR EVERYTHING THERE IS ????
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
who is going to this hotel from St. Petersburg on July 26?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I have HV in my contract. but I didn’t see buildings of this type in the pictures. Are there such rooms there and how do they differ from the rest, say standard ones?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
We are going on the 8th, a family with 2 children aged 9 and 10. Carefully read all the reviews with comments, probably - the 3rd building is the quietest? And where do the windows go? We plan to spend a minimum of time in the room during the day, but at night we want to relax, and not listen to the rhythms of 140 bpm...
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 29 answers
I am traveling from Moscow with a 4-year-old child!
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more