Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
87 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Hello! We are planning our vacation at the Club Bella Sun Hotel & SPA4 in Side, please tell me how you can see the amphitheater in Side on your own? And where can I make henna (Mehendi) drawings in Side? Thanks in advance for your reply!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I'm very interested in the question, is there beer at the bar on the beach and how long does it take to get to the beach itself
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I am traveling with a small child, he is still on formula, please tell me if there are any problems with drinking water?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Folks, is anyone friends with the LEO animator? He is working in this hotel this year. Please write to me!!!! We have been communicating for several years, he wrote that he would work in this hotel, and then my mailbox glitched, I can’t answer ((((Who will go to Bella Sun in the near future? Respond! I need to find out which hotel he is on next year will work, promised to come ...
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 15 answers
The description says that the restaurant has 50 seats, is it realistic for 370 rooms?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I would like to use the car and drive along the coast. Group tours are good, but I want it by car. Respond please...
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I know I'm looking for a needle in a haystack, but I hope nonetheless. From 30.09.08 to 07.10.08 I had a rest in Turkey at the Club Sun Bella 4 * hotel. The hotel is full of all kinds of goods. I bought a jacket in the SHOPPING center from Vladimir. He has a shop in this center. He also has a Metropol store in side, and a leather goods store in Ulyanovsk. And at home in Russia, she examined my jacket and discovered a marriage. Relatives scold. Maybe someone knows his last name or where he can be found. Respond good people.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more