Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
112 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
hello, can you tell me if there is an opportunity and a place for kitesurfing near the hotel, as well as equipment rental stations?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
As with food. As with accommodation, is it necessary to give baksheesh. On which floor to ask for rooms (where it’s better to have a rest) THANK YOU
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I can't find a photo of the playground anywhere! is she there? are there many swings?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, please, is there a market not far from the hotel (in the village itself). how to get to the city? how long to go?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I am going to this hotel on 04/14/2012 from Kyiv. I would be glad to meet a positive fellow traveler or fellow travelers!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good day to everyone. Please tell me: 1) Are drinks free at the disco? 2) Is the sauna and Turkish bath really free? 3) What is ULTRA in this hotel. Thanks in advance for your replies.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
we have ultra all inclusive
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
this hotel is a hotel on the site on ultra. we are offered all-inclusive. our budget is 2000 for three (daughters are full 16) tell me the difference is very noticeable. what is the difference. going for the first time we are very worried!
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I have another question: can you tell me at least some prices in the SPA in Olympians? Approximately.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me please, how is the food there? What happens for breakfast, lunch and dinner, for other "snacks"? And then in some review they wrote that for breakfast, for example, there are no dry breakfasts, various cereals, muesli?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more