Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
112 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
We are going there in September with a child, but last year there were a lot of negative reviews. Who is resting there in 2012, tell me how it is there?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Do I need to take a beach towel from home, under which deposit it is given (towel), you can lie on towels or bedspreads near the sea or only under a canopy on sunbeds. THANK YOU
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
We are going for the first time, with a small child it’s scary, I want to be “fully armed”
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
What kind of food, animation. Which is better to choose a hotel for young people with a child Pemar Beach Resort 5 * or this one? Is there a disco in the hotel?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
1. Tell me, does this hotel provide beach towels and can I take them with me to the beach/pool? 2. in the bar on the beach or in the lobby bar, bar on site (near the pool) can you take food for free?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
What is the condition of the towels and where and how many times can they be changed?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, next to the Olympians hotel, does a flowing river flow into the sea, next to the hotel's beach? Are there many vacationers with small children (3-6 years old) or is this hotel still more suitable for young people? Thank you all in advance for your replies.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
We have a child football player, but we chose a hotel with a football field, do we need boots, or are they not allowed to wear them? Are there enough balls? Where is the best place to buy leather? Thank you in advance!!!
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
On October 3, we fly to this hotel, we read a lot of reviews. How is it really there? According to reviews, you don’t want to go there already ???
14 years ago  •  14 subscribers 21 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more