Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
77 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
I read in the catalog that there is some additional concept for those living in the main building in standard rooms (hotel taurus vien). I want to ask those who rested in Starlight this year: what does it include and is there any at all?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
What is the concept for the bungalow room?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Are there bracelets and will they be in June?
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
We bought bungalow rooms, what is free for us? Are all pools accessible? Nutrition? Entertainment?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Please tell me, I read that the rooms of this hotel are non-smoking. It's true? On the territory of the hotel, in general, is it not allowed to smoke anywhere?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We are going on vacation to this hotel with 3 children. I read reviews that the mini-club at the hotel is paid, there is no playground, but the Sunrise hotel has all this with which there is a common area, but just go far. How far is that? In meters, km, minutes, hours ... At least approximately .. just the concept of "far" is different for everyone ..
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I realized that the sea is still cold. But my son wants to swim, and even from the slides
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, how is the hotel for a couple of 50 and 60 years old at the end of May we are going? Is it true that there is no animation? And in general, tell me, otherwise all the reviews are not very good, but soon you will have to go, and you don’t really want to change.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell me, we have a bungalow, how and for how much can you stay in the main building?
15 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
All questions
UAE
more