Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
76 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Tell me if there is a hookah in this Starlight Resort Hotel 5 *, and how much does it cost? Urgent! Thank you in advance!
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Maybe some kind of market, shops and, in general, what can you see walking on foot?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Please clarify about ice cream available in the hotel or not. Is it possible to eat at the restaurant of the neighboring hotel Sunrise or not? Is there animation in the hotel?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is it true that in Starlight (namely in Starlight) there is a paid hammam? I read about it in the catalog of hotels. Now in trouble. Hamam is free in all hotels. That's how it's written. All sorts of massages and procedures by itself, but here's a boor???
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
We bought this hotel only because of the ice rink, but now the ice rink has been removed from the description of the hotel, at least change the tickets :(
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Какой нам дадут браслет от номера и какие у нас будут привелегии(что можно посещать бесплатно?? А за что придётся платить??
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
share the information...I'm going according to the concept of top vip...Thanks
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello!!! My husband and I are going to Starlight in May. Tell me, please, where is it better to stay (a bungalow or a building, are there paid saunas, what is the price for a skating rink and bowling, what is the system for visiting a la cartes? ... well, general information..thank you
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more