Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
42 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about UAE
does the hotel have smoking rooms
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are planning a train with a baby to this hotel in November 2013. Tell me, is it comfortable to stay with a child in CityMax, is it convenient for us to get to the beach with a child. Will it be possible to visit the Zayed Mosque with such a small one, would it not be tactless if the baby bursts into tears in the mosque?
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 18 answers
how much will we need (a modest lunch, dinner somewhere, sightseeing of the main places of interest (on our own), trying fruit, bringing souvenirs) ????? thank you very much!
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 16 answers
in the descriptions of Dubai hotels, it flashed that the socket was for three plugs, an adapter was needed. a friend was in another hotel, she said no problem, the socket is standard we go from 28.10 for a week
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
Please tell me. My husband loves to wear tracksuits. Will there be any problems when visiting shopping centers or the Tower? thanks
12 years ago  •  11 subscribers 16 answers
If there are, please respond...
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
In that regard, 220 V. Do I need to take some kind of adapter or something else to connect a laptop and charge my phone to connect to the network? thank you in advance! And one more question to the heap, is there any advice exactly on accommodation, the number of rooms with a view of the Tower, the floor and all that ...
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
please tell me if you need adapters for wired internet and do you need adapters for electrical appliances in the rooms? thanks for the answer.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
We are looking for fellow travelers
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I am interested in everything about the CitiMax Bur Dubai hotel.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »
All questions
more