Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
42 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about UAE
It flashed in 1 review that a free hotel can be reached on foot in 20-30 minutes. Is it real? thanks!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
a lot of reviews that getting on the hotel bus is a whole problem! We are planning to go in November! thanks!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
swimming pool opening hours. Thank you!
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
transfer to the beach in November.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I am interested in the following - where in Dubai you can eat normally and not expensively, within 300 rubles per person ... Nothing exotic, American or European cuisine where there is meat, no bugs and worms there ... I will live in the BUR area. I'm waiting for your offers, preferably with an approximate cost ... And for one more thing, can you recommend supermarkets with not expensive products ...
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I am interested in the name of the place, the approximate location and the estimated price per person! Looking forward to your suggestions, thanks in advance...
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
HELLO!!! I would like to know about food ... we are going to this hotel with my wife, we take one breakfast, I would like to know where you can eat not far from the hotel ?? the most important thing is that it would not be expensive and normal ... and yet, please tell me how much money do you need for a week ?? we plan to go on one excursion, and so we will move around ourselves ...
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
I wonder how many "ours" will be in this hotel for the New Year?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell me how to walk to the beach from the hotel?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Can you please tell me if there are night disco clubs near the hotel?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »
All questions
more