Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
36 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about UAE
Good afternoon! We are planning to go to Dubai on our own from the hotel and see all the most important sights. Therefore, we want to put together a business plan for our future trip, specifying, if possible, what and how much it costs. We will be very grateful to everyone who responds and shares their experience. We understand that a taxi ride to Dubai from Fujairah will cost $160 per car. Is it better to order a taxi at the reception or can you hail a taxi driver on the street? Is it possible to get inside the Parus? Is the entrance to the lobby of the Atlantis hotel free? How much does a monorail train ticket cost / how much does their metro cost to move around the metropolis? To visit the Burj Khalifa, it is recommended to book tickets via the Internet - are there dates on the e-ticket? - and do I have to stand in the queue for registration again?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! On September 8 we will be in Rotan. I read about the hot springs of Ain Al-Ghamur in Fujairah and the Hili pyramid. Is it worth visiting. And if so, what is the best way to get there. Is a hotel deposit required?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, did anyone go to the mosque in Abu Dhabi from Fujairah? What is the price and how long does it take to travel?? Thanks for the advice in advance
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
All questions
more