Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
66 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about UAE
Can you please tell me where to find the children's menu in this hotel and is it available at all? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
People write that it’s better to immediately buy half board back in Moscow, like, it will be cheaper .... but it’s not entirely clear how people thought that the difference between BB and HB of $ 25 is profitable .. (where do these numbers come from ???) ..I'm going for 11 days, I pay 85,000 for a double, it's for breakfast ... they asked for 110,000 rubles for half board. the difference is 25,000 ... we divide by 11 days, 2273 rubles (70 dollars) one dinner (lunch). and here they write "passions" that lunch on the spot will cost 35-50 dollars. and they advise you to pay HB in Moscow ... is that, the intrigues of travel agencies or I'm not buying tickets there, but the people know where the "freebie" lies ...
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 20 answers
Are there also indoor pools? What's the temperature?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
deep?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
What are the prices for food in the hotel and in the city.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, please, is there coral reefs near this hotel and what can be observed in the sea while snorkeling?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I am going to this hotel for half board. How far is the supermarket where you can buy drinks and fruits?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
If you take half board, is it possible to eat somewhere else nearby or buy to eat in the room? Is all water free? Do I need to pay extra for all inclusive?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who was on a jeep safari? How was it? Price?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Show more »
All questions
more