Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
153 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Is everything really as bad as they say in the reviews, or is it still subjective and there are also positive aspects?
4 years ago  •  8 subscribers 6 answers
Help advice. I heard that there are buildings where the rooms are completely new, and there are ones where they are tired. Who rested, tell me in which buildings the family room will be good? I saw a review from the second building, the number is completely empty. Thank you all in advance
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Corals are not interested. Thanks for the answer!
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 23 answers
Hello, on October 9, the three of us are going to Dana Beach Resort. tell me where it is better to take a standard room so that it is not far from the beach and from the main restaurant?
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! We are planning a vacation in October with children 3 years old. Can you please tell me if there is dietary food? Is there juice packaging? Will the kids be comfortable there? is the wind strong (ears are missing from one child)
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! We are going to the Dana Beach Hotel. Were and 2015 all liked it. I would like to know what now? Are all infrastructure working? What is the main contingent of tourists? General atmosphere
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 1 answer
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 13 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more