Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
153 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Hello! We are going to Dana in the middle of January. Arrival VERY late (at night) and departure VERY late (in the evening). What is the best way to deal with this situation? Is it possible at the reception to agree upon arrival to replace the lunch-dinner lost during the check-in with the same but at the end of the check-out and is it worth paying for it? Or give baksheesh? Heard there is an official fee - like $25? And the second part of the question. I heard that there are no corals. We plan to ride a boat and walk along the coast for snorkeling. Where do you advise? Of course, in order not to be taken to the shark's lair with a scattering of carcasses of rams (in the form of Rousseau tourist) for feeding.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
Hello! I am very interested in the issue of safety during excursions. I'm going to Egypt for the first time and I've heard not very personal reviews that it's better not to go outside the hotel. And I really want to ride scooters, horses and go fishing, and this is possible only by leaving the territory. Share your opinion and experience, is it worth it to go and yes, where is it better to book these excursions and activities. Confirm or refute my doubts please! Thanks a lot!
14 years ago  •  14 subscribers 18 answers
Hey! Share your impressions about this tour, can you really see dolphins and swim with them? As shown in the photos? And then I have a negative experience with a similar tour in Portugal: after 4-5 hours, during which we plowed the ocean, without seeing a single dolphin, we returned back, and we were told that the dolphins were not in the mood today, I can say money wasted.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
All questions
UAE
more